phone: +43 512 3316 5643
Fax: +43-512 3316 5656
The documentation of the SOS Children's Villages' history describes the founding and development of the largest private children's charity fund in the world in a comprehensive project. From the very beginnings to present-day activities - collecting and sorting tidbits and snippets of information is a thrilling task, especially in a living, growing non-profit organisation.
Dr. Zeindl, historian and art historian of the Archive of the City of Innsbruck has been entrusted with a projet-related contract to build up a professional documentations department at SOS Children's Villages.
- Sighting of existing material in the archives
- Systematics and descriptions
- Developing a system for the archive and filing of documents
- Interviewing eye witnesses
- Taking charge of the HGA library
„What is important to me“
I like people, music and Venice.
I like the fact that in Chinese, "crisis" and "opportunity" are written the same way!