This half-day session will give you the opportunity to experience the power of story. There are endless ways of how you can use Storytelling. In our mini workshop we focus on the topics of change and knowledge transfer through storytelling. You will learn why you are already a storyteller and so are the people around you. All you need to do is become aware of it, polish your skills and create the space and the processes for others to share so stories come to life. While attentively listening to an interesting story you will learn:
- What makes it a story?
- How to facilitate a Storytelling session
- When is Storytelling the method of your choice as opposed to e.g. Powerpoint?
- What is crucial in the role of being a Storyteller?
- How to address a certain audience and keep their attention high.
- How to integrate Storytelling in my day-to-day working context.