As of May 19, 2021, events, travel and recreational stays are possible once again, but do of course continue to be subject to safety regulations that ensure that the risk of infection remains low. Of course, you can count on us to do everything we can to make sure that your stay in our house is as safe as possible.
We have developed a prevention concept for our house. All staff members have received the necessary training, are thoroughly informed of its contents and adhere to them.
MORE S A F E T Y
- Obligatory registration through the event organizer in the form of a participant list prior to the event (only individuals who are not affiliated with a seminar are to register directly at the reception)
- Entry only with a negative test result, proof of vaccination or as a Covid19-convalescent.
- Disinfection stations at entrances and in the eating area, as well as disinfectants in all seminar rooms for free use.
- Mandatory wearing of FFP2 masks which may only be removed for eating/drinking.
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres to other persons. This applies in particular in public areas such as the dining hall, in the foyers, at the buffet, in corridors, toilets and seminar rooms.
- No more than 4 people per table in the dining hall.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces, handles, light switches, keys etc.
- Contactless check-in through plexiglas screen at the reception.
- Regular testing of staff.
MORE F L E X I B I L I T Y
- Cancellation due to Covid-19: up to 1 day before arrival/start of event free of charge
- Cancellation for other reasons: up to 1 week before arrival/start of event free of charge (after that 50 % cancellation fee)
MORE S E R V I C E
Find various templates as well as our prevention concept HERE in our download area (German language only).
MORE I N F O R M A T I O N
You can find the latest information concerning the effects of Covid-19 on your stay HERE
Together through good and bad times, that's how we will make it through this crisis.
We look forward to your inquiries and reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 512 3316.