Of course, you can count on us to do everything we can to make sure that your stay in our house is as safe as possible. Events and room bookings are therefore subject to the current guidelines.
At the time of writing the following restrictions apply to professionally necessary meetings:
- Obligatory registration through the event organizer in the form of a participant list prior to the event (only individuals who are not affiliated with a seminar are to register directly at the reception)
- Entry only with proof of vaccination, as a Covid19-convalescent or with a negative PCR test
- FFP2 masks must be worn in all public areas
- Admission to the eating area (e.g. for breakfast, lunch or coffee breaks) only with with proof of vaccination or as a Covid19-convalescent. Other guests need to get in touch with our reception staff.
- Disinfection stations at entrances and in the eating area, as well as disinfectants in all seminar rooms for free use.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces, handles, light switches, keys etc.
- Contactless check-in through plexiglas screen at the reception.
- Regular testing of staff.
Currenct cancellation policy:
- Cancellation due to Covid-19: up to 1 day before arrival/start of event free of charge
- Cancellation for other reasons: up to 1 week before arrival/start of event free of charge (after that 50 % cancellation fee)
You can find the latest information concerning the effects of Covid-19 on your stay HERE.
Together through good and bad times, that's how we will make it through this crisis.
We look forward to your inquiries and reservations at email@example.com or +43 512 3316.